Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's over..but Just the beginning

POP.. unfortunately not for us.. we are POC.. pass out cleaners.. think my platoon will knoe what it means.. 7 weeks of pes c training. nothing much.. more or less expected the trainings..

well.. this is life..at least i learn something new during this 7 weeks and this pass out will be just the beginning of the 2 years in army..

today had suki lunch with my BOB gang. zq going Brunei tonight for 3 weeks.. wonder if i will be able to survive if i am also going.. but i dont mind training with them. but can onli imagine about it. we had fun, talking rubbish.. lol..

lots of things on for these few weeks..

14th- sentosa
15th-BOB
21st-JB, posting
24th-report to new unit
30th-sunday youth service, church council election

alright.. hope i will get a good posting and carry on with my usual past times..

hope to meet up some of my friends during my block.. ensemble pple, F03 pple, godson, church pple..

No comments: