Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's another beginning..

it's officially end of my block leave.. tml will be the start of NS life.. get to know yesterday that Ah Seng used to come from the camp i am going now.. and my brother from there too.. heard lots of stories and advice from them.. well hope my life that and thereafter will be good ya.. u can call it slack or whatever, most important is i am happy with this vocation. quite abit of my section and platoon mates are going to the same place.. but think it's quite vocation.. All the best to all of my section mates ya..

Gf went to HK with church pple today.. will onli be back on thursday.. yeap..start to miss her alr.. lol..hope she will have lots of fun there ya.. rem to eat all those good stuff there.. lol..we came up with a concrete study plan for LH yesterday.. a real concrete one.. though it's regimental, but hope the plan and our encouragements can push you further ya.. just 1 more month to O level.. so just tahan abit and study hard.. i dont mind to join you for jogging at 6 everyday.. so will meet you around church there to jog ya..

wonder how's ZQ trainning in overseas coming along.. hope he can tahan all the trainnings over there.. it's the last test for your red beret le.. will pray for you ya.. hope to see u soon..

Next sat is our mooncake celebration.. combinning with MPCC pple.. from 4 to 9.30.. think it will be as fun ya.. think will enjoy the night music cafe thingy.. Gf is also singing ya..

Told Dr Teo about my posting a f ew days ago.. told me to settle down for a few days there 1st then try to find a good time to continue my lessons.. well.. this is what i always wanted to carry on.. thank god..

alright.. all the best to all of my friends to your postings.. OCS, sispec, ammo, signal, tech.. hope you guys will miss me.. haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.