Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Block leave - Part 1

It's tuesday.. will get my posting this friday.. just had dinner with my godson. he is still as adorable, but still waiting for him to talk.. lol.. it's been 7 plus weeks since i last saw him.. kids are always so innocent and cute.. just simply love to be with them, coz they are simple and say what they are thinking.. my girlfriend bought this snowskin mooncake from raffles the plaza. she bought one for my family and i think it's very nice, hope they will like it. this friday i going to buy the yam mooncake and i found out this morning it's also my grandma favourite. so going to buy some for her too.. it's been 7 weeks since i last saw my grandma and relatives, hope to meet them up soon ya.. due to the exam fever, we never gather this month. normally we gather up to 2 times every month..

i am happy with my life now and excited to know what's my next vocation. hope the vocation can fulfill my criterias.. lol.. Please pray for me if there is pple reading my blog.. lol.. i hope i can do the things i want to even when i am in NS. so can save more time.. few things to thank god..1st i pass my driving and i am happily driving my girlfriend. 2nd i pass my diploma exam. 3rd always give thanks that i have a good girlfriend..

alright.. going to meet some of my poly friends tml and piano ensemble pple on thurs night.

No comments: