Sunday, March 18, 2007

Best Pictures Collection 2004. 2005 & 2006 Part 1

This post is dedicated to the past 3 three years of my life in poly. Times spend with class mates, club mates and church friends. It will be a few series where i will post pictures. Hope you guys will enjoy it.


This is one of the church seminars i attended in Malaysia with Ivan. The seminar is very enriching and I get to know many church pple from all over the world. We get to share experiences in handling youth in our own churches. This seminar was in 2002. 5 years ago!! Come to think of it, it's quite amazing why i attended it since most of the pple attending will be of certain age to know what is happening and how to help the youth group in church. But well, it's a good experience for me.


Ivan, one pastor from Japan Nepal and me


Ivan, Guo Fu and Japan pastor


Ivan, Guo Fu, Japan pastor and me

The next few pictures are my classmates in NP. Some even same class for 3 years. They are all my best pals in NP. Thanks for their guidance and help. We had loads of fun!!

Flavia and zhiyi.. helping out NP one and onli funfair..

zhiyi's bday!!..year 1.. those were the days..

flavia.. indulging in her fav cake.. all thanks to her.. for getting every bday cake..lol

year 1.. zhengjie, flavia, me, dora, grace and zhiyi..


our entrepreneurship programme product.. we will all potential business man!!..

NP funfair.. almost most of our class volunteered as helpers... but end up playing and winning toys ourselves.. lol


jon, zhiyi, flavia,, ed


dora, zhengjie, me and yee hyan..


chia..

the shy dora.. but not now.. lol..

No comments: